For our Question of the Week, we’re curious to know if you’ve participated in any of the protests taking place in the United States or anywhere around the world.
All results are anonymous.
Checkout Some Great Stories From Startup Cuba
- NBC News: A Cuban migrant crossed the Rio Grande with one leg. ‘I’m going to take the risk.’
- LGBTQ+ Cubans Fight to Not Be Forgotten in New Families Code
- Experiencing Cuba Through Airbnb: From Opportunities to Challenges
- A Second Photo of the Month for May? Can It Be True?
- CNN: Cubans are arriving to the US in record numbers. Smugglers are profiting from their exodus
Related Post: We Stand with Blackout Tuesday
Previous Question of the Week Results (week of 06.01.20)
The results of the previous week‘s Question of the Week (335 respondents):
How likely are you to travel to Cuba in 2020?
- 36.12% — ¡Vámonos!
- 15.52% — Unlikely, worried about the virus.
- 10.75% — Unlikely, worried it’ll be hard to find an affordable flight.
- 37.61% — I don’t plan to travel there no matter what.
Signup to Receive Results from this Poll:
Join our once-a-week newsletter to get the results from this poll, invites to events and updates.