For our Question of the Week, we’re curious to know if you’ve participated in any of the protests taking place in the United States or anywhere around the world.
All results are anonymous.
Checkout Some Great Stories From Startup Cuba
- How Do We Support Cuba in the Aftermath of Hurricane Ian?
- Reuters: Cubans Approve Gay Marriage by Large Margin in Referendum
- Recipe: Cafe Cubano Helado From Scratch
- Writer of the Month: Meet Kate Oberdorfer
- Reuters: Cuba Uses Media Blitz to Promote ‘Yes’ Vote on New LGBT-Friendly Laws
Related Post: We Stand with Blackout Tuesday
Previous Question of the Week Results (week of 06.01.20)
The results of the previous week‘s Question of the Week (335 respondents):
How likely are you to travel to Cuba in 2020?
- 36.12% — ¡Vámonos!
- 15.52% — Unlikely, worried about the virus.
- 10.75% — Unlikely, worried it’ll be hard to find an affordable flight.
- 37.61% — I don’t plan to travel there no matter what.
Signup to Receive Results from this Poll:
Join our once-a-week newsletter to get the results from this poll, invites to events and updates.