For our Question of the Week, we’re curious to know if you’ve participated in any of the protests taking place in the United States or anywhere around the world. All results are anonymous.
Checkout Some Great Stories From Startup Cuba
- Bitcoin in Cuba: How the Cryptocurrency Fits Into Cuban (e)Wallets
- Ybor City Has Been a Little(ish) Havana Since 1886
- As Travel Returns the Havana Travel Scarf Is a Mask and Purse in One
- Samara Mejia Hernandez wants more Chingonas in Venture Capital
- Rice in Your Fridge? Use My Congri Fritter Recipe
Related Post: We Stand with Blackout Tuesday
Previous Question of the Week Results (week of 06.01.20)
The results of the previous week‘s Question of the Week (335 respondents):
How likely are you to travel to Cuba in 2020?
- 36.12% — ¡Vámonos!
- 15.52% — Unlikely, worried about the virus.
- 10.75% — Unlikely, worried it’ll be hard to find an affordable flight.
- 37.61% — I don’t plan to travel there no matter what.
Signup to Receive Results from this Poll:
Join our once-a-week newsletter to get the results from this poll, invites to events and updates.