For our Question of the Week, we’re curious to know if you’ve participated in any of the protests taking place in the United States or anywhere around the world. All results are anonymous.
Checkout Some Great Stories From Startup Cuba
- If You Don’t Love Big Ed’s El Borikua Seasoning Do You Really Know Love?
- The Cuban Coast: 3,000 Miles of Climate Change Mitigation
- A Seemingly Simple, Yet Impossible to Replicate Recipe for My Mom’s Agrio
- San Pedro, Cuba’s “Clay Town,” Gets Ready for Visitors in 2021
- 5 Tips for Latinx Entrepreneurs from the Founders of Drift
Related Post: We Stand with Blackout Tuesday
Previous Question of the Week Results (week of 06.01.20)
The results of the previous week‘s Question of the Week (335 respondents):
How likely are you to travel to Cuba in 2020?
- 36.12% — ¡Vámonos!
- 15.52% — Unlikely, worried about the virus.
- 10.75% — Unlikely, worried it’ll be hard to find an affordable flight.
- 37.61% — I don’t plan to travel there no matter what.
Signup to Receive Results from this Poll:
Join our once-a-week newsletter to get the results from this poll, invites to events and updates.