In light of potential sanctions on Fincimex, which would limit the flow of currency through Western Union intended for the Cuban people, we’re curious if you currently send remittances to family in Cuba? All results are anonymous.
Check Out The Latest Stories From Startup Cuba.
- The Undocumented Americans: A Book Review
- Add Cayo Santa María to Your List: It’s a Cuban Tropical Paradise
- In Havana, Paulo Has Two Moms
- Five Tips to Be “Happier” During COVID-19
- Question of the Week: What Should Louie Cook Next?
Previous Question of the Week Results (Week of 06.08.20)
The results of the previous week‘s Question of the Week (515 respondents):
Have you participated in any protests?
- 10.87% — Yes.
- 74.37% — No.
- 14.76% — No, but I intend to in the future.