In case you haven’t heard, Goya stepped into politics last week and stirred up some strong opinions. What do you think? Are you boycotting Goya or still buying Goya? All results are anonymous.
Related Post: Recipe of the Month: Al Carbón’s Arroz Con Pollo
Signup to Receive Results From This Poll:
Previous Question of the Week Results (Week of 07.06.20)
The results the previous week’s question:
Cuba’s Reopening Plan Limits Tourists to Specific Small Islands. What Do You Think of This?
- 57.54% – Smart idea, it will keep infections at bay
- 24.56% – Bad idea, health-wise it’s too risky for Cubans and tourists alike
- 17.89% – Tourism should open more broadly in order to support the private sector
More Great Stories From Startup Cuba
- BBQ Season Is Here and so Is This Guava BBQ Sauce
- Meet the Filmmakers Behind Netflix’s Walter Mercado Documentary
- 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Patria Y Vida
- Los Hermanos Is a Film That Unites Through Music and Brotherhood
- You Asked For It: Here’s a Quick Recipe for Ropa Vieja