In case you haven’t heard, Goya stepped into politics last week and stirred up some strong opinions. What do you think? Are you boycotting Goya or still buying Goya? All results are anonymous.
Related Post: Recipe of the Month: Al Carbón’s Arroz Con Pollo
Signup to Receive Results From This Poll:
Previous Question of the Week Results (Week of 07.06.20)
The results the previous week’s question:
Cuba’s Reopening Plan Limits Tourists to Specific Small Islands. What Do You Think of This?
- 57.54% – Smart idea, it will keep infections at bay
- 24.56% – Bad idea, health-wise it’s too risky for Cubans and tourists alike
- 17.89% – Tourism should open more broadly in order to support the private sector
More Great Stories From Startup Cuba
- E.T., James Bond and Puerto Rico’s Arecibo Observatory
- Question of the Week: Send Kids Back to School or Keep Them Home?
- The Cubans by Anthony DePalma: A Book Review
- Strapped for Cash, Cuba Turns to US Dollars
- Nazdarovie: Havana’s Soviet-Themed Restaurant