In case you haven’t heard, Goya stepped into politics last week and stirred up some strong opinions. What do you think? Are you boycotting Goya or still buying Goya? All results are anonymous.
Related Post: Recipe of the Month: Al Carbón’s Arroz Con Pollo
Signup to Receive Results From This Poll:
Previous Question of the Week Results (Week of 07.06.20)
The results the previous week’s question:
Cuba’s Reopening Plan Limits Tourists to Specific Small Islands. What Do You Think of This?
- 57.54% – Smart idea, it will keep infections at bay
- 24.56% – Bad idea, health-wise it’s too risky for Cubans and tourists alike
- 17.89% – Tourism should open more broadly in order to support the private sector
More Great Stories From Startup Cuba
- Will the Recent US Election Be the Most Consequential of All Time in Cuba?
- Do You Think People Should Be Traveling This Week?
- Guava You. Guava Me. Put Guava on Everything You See.
- What Immigration Changes Can We Expect Under a Biden-Harris Administration?
- The Havana Airport Is Open Again. Are You Going?