Question of the Week: This past Sunday, Larry Kudrow, the White House Chief Economic Advisor said on CNN’s State of the Union, “The economy is going north, not south.” Data and projections say otherwise and the latest U.S. Census Bureau weekly survey suggests job numbers are taking a turn downward.
What do you think? Tell us whether you think the US economy is going to get better soon or if it’s headed for a further downward trend. All results are anonymous.
Signup to Receive Results From This Poll
Previous Question of the Week Results (Week of 07.20.20)
The results the previous week’s question, with 903 respondents:
Do You Think Everyone Should Be Wearing Masks?
- 96.12% – Yes. Wear your mask.
- 1.77% – No. It’s a waste of time.
- 2.10% – I don’t know what to think.
More Great Stories From Startup Cuba
- A Boutique Hotel Championing the Untapped Talent of Cuba
- CBS News: Cuban-Born UPS Driver Whose Reaction to First Paycheck Went Viral Says He Feels “Grateful”
- The Continued Effort to Restore Havana’s Historic Neon Glow
- A Thanksgiving Recipe: Mojo Turkey With a Mofongo Stuffing
- Four Rum Brands Vying to Become the Spirit of Cuba