Question of the Week: This past Sunday, Larry Kudrow, the White House Chief Economic Advisor said on CNN’s State of the Union, “The economy is going north, not south.” Data and projections say otherwise and the latest U.S. Census Bureau weekly survey suggests job numbers are taking a turn downward.
What do you think? Tell us whether you think the US economy is going to get better soon or if it’s headed for a further downward trend. All results are anonymous.
Signup to Receive Results From This Poll
Previous Question of the Week Results (Week of 07.20.20)
The results the previous week’s question, with 903 respondents:
Do You Think Everyone Should Be Wearing Masks?
- 96.12% – Yes. Wear your mask.
- 1.77% – No. It’s a waste of time.
- 2.10% – I don’t know what to think.
More Great Stories From Startup Cuba
- 9 Spectacular Yet Little Known Cuban UNESCO World Heritage Sites￼
- VIVA Is a Proof of Concept for Cubans Who Use Talent to Flee
- The Continued Effort to Restore Havana’s Historic Neon Glow
- Crowdfunding in Cuba: Bringing Art to Life (On a Budget)
- Here’s How You Can Support Art Brut Cuba: Cuba’s Outsider Artists￼