Update: This event has already taken place. To receive replay information and to be notified of future, similar events please tell us where to send you information.
Where Should We Send You Replay Information?
Mark your calendar for Tuesday, September 22nd, 2020 at 5pm EST for this exclusive live event with photographer Steve Anchell and co-hosts Ken Deckinger (Startup Cuba, Co-Founder/Exec. Producer), Karen Vierbuchen (Startup Cuba documentary and lifestyle photographer) and Greg Kahn (Pulitzer Prize nominated photojournalist and author of Havana Youth).
Steve Anchell’s Top Three Tips
Steve Anchell is an award-winning professional photographer and instructor, author, and Cuba expert as well as the moderator of the Cuba Travel Forum Facebook group. This online class will be a live fun, educational discussion reviewing Steve’s Cuba photographs to teach us three tips — all of which can be applied by any traveler with a smartphone.
Some day COVID-19 will pass and we’ll all be able to travel to Cuba or our other favorite destinations again. So join us to walk away with Instagram-worthy pics and wow your friends and family after your next trip.
More Great Stories From Startup Cuba
- If You Don’t Love Big Ed’s El Borikua Seasoning Do You Really Know Love?
- The Cuban Coast: 3,000 Miles of Climate Change Mitigation
- A Seemingly Simple, Yet Impossible to Replicate Recipe for My Mom’s Agrio
- San Pedro, Cuba’s “Clay Town,” Gets Ready for Visitors in 2021
- 5 Tips for Latinx Entrepreneurs from the Founders of Drift