Question of the Week: The United States suffered a major loss with the recent passing of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg (1933–2020), the second woman to serve on the Supreme Court and a pioneering advocate for women’s rights. We’ve know been asking a lot of politically oriented Questions of the Week lately. But, in keeping with our theme of polling you on current events, it just seems that these are the most relevant happenings of the season (particularly as we approach the November 3rd U.S. election).
So, it probably shouldn’t surprise you that we want to know what you think about replacing the Supreme Court vacancy left by the passing of Justice Ginsburg.
Signup to Receive Results From This Poll
The results from our previous Question of the Week:
If the U.S. election were held today, who would you vote for?
- 27.08% – Donald Trump
- 63.19% – Joe Biden
- 9.72% – Other
(Photo credit: Magnolia Pictures)
New Recipe: Chef Jami’s Magical Cuban Soy Butter Chicken (Pollo a la Barbacoa)
More Great Stories From Startup Cuba
- If You Don’t Love Big Ed’s El Borikua Seasoning, Do You Really Know Love?
- The Cuban Coast: 3,000 Miles of Climate Change Mitigation
- A Seemingly Simple, Yet Impossible to Replicate Recipe for My Mom’s Agrio
- San Pedro, Cuba’s “Clay Town,” Gets Ready for Visitors in 2021
- 5 Tips for Latinx Entrepreneurs from the Founders of Drift