As the Founder and CEO of Wager, Cynthia Median Carson works with individuals to develop salary strategies and step-by-step guidance on determining a person’s market worth. Prior to founding Wager, she’s worked as an international relations and policy expert for the Department of Treasury, Homeland Security, and JP Morgan, and served in Peace Corps, Nicaragua. Cynthia is a graduate of Georgetown University and the Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
Cynthia has a keen ability to help you navigate your job search. Don’t miss this event. She can give you the tools to turn the current economic slump into a period focused on strengthening your career and resume.
She can give you the tools to turn the current economic slump into a period focused on strengthening your career and resume.
(Update: This event has already taken place. To receive replay information and to be notified of future, similar events please tell us where to send you information.)
Receive More Information About This Event
Check Out Great Stories From Startup Cuba
- Wish Happy Holidays to the Besos Lovers in Your Life
- LA Times: Cuba’s Informal Market Finds New Space as Internet Access Grows
- Still Have Turkey Leftovers? Try My Mom’s Elena Ruz Sandwich
- A Boutique Hotel Championing the Untapped Talent of Cuba
- CBS News: Cuban-Born UPS Driver Whose Reaction to First Paycheck Went Viral Says He Feels “Grateful”