Update: This event has already taken place. To receive replay information and to be notified of future, similar events please tell us where to send you information.
Receive More Information About This Event
As the Founder and CEO of Wager, Cynthia works with individuals to develop salary strategies and step-by-step guidance on determining a person’s market worth. Prior to founding Wager, she’s worked as an international relations and policy expert for the Department of Treasury, Homeland Security, and JP Morgan, and served in Peace Corps, Nicaragua. Cynthia is a graduate of Georgetown University and the Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
She can give you the tools to turn the current economic slump into a period focused on strengthening your career and resume.
Cynthia has a keen ability to help you navigate your job search. Don’t miss this event. She can give you the tools to turn the current economic slump into a period focused on strengthening your career and resume.
Check Out Great Stories From Startup Cuba
- If You Don’t Love Big Ed’s El Borikua Seasoning, Do You Really Know Love?
- The Cuban Coast: 3,000 Miles of Climate Change Mitigation
- A Seemingly Simple, Yet Impossible to Replicate Recipe for My Mom’s Agrio
- San Pedro, Cuba’s “Clay Town,” Gets Ready for Visitors in 2021
- 5 Tips for Latinx Entrepreneurs from the Founders of Drift