Question of the Week: In an extremely complicated time it seems like any sense of normalcy is welcome. Restaurants and just the act of going out to eat with family and friends, as trivial as it may seem, is a way for us to feel normal. So, we’re wondering this week what you do. Do you go to restaurants during the Coronavirus pandemic? Or not?
Tell Us What You’re Doing
Signup to Receive the Results From This Poll
More Great Stories From Startup Cuba
- What Is the San Isidro Movement and Why Should You Know About It?
- Epicentro and Filmmaker Hubert Sauper’s Quest for Utopia
- Will the Recent US Election Be the Most Consequential of All Time in Cuba?
- Do You Think People Should Be Traveling This Week?
- Guava You. Guava Me. Put Guava on Everything You See.