Question of the Week: On Sunday, November 15th, 2020, José Martí International Airport re-opened. Tourists may now visit Havana again after a period of travel limitations due to COVID-19. Are you going to travel to Cuba now? All responses are completely anonymous.
Tell Us What You’re Doing
Signup To Receive the Results From This Poll
Related Post: El Café Havana: Add This Coffee Shop to Your List
(Cover photo credit: Alejandro Rojas)
More Great Stories From Startup Cuba
- What Is the San Isidro Movement and Why Should You Know About It?
- Epicentro and Filmmaker Hubert Sauper’s Quest for Utopia
- Will the Recent US Election Be the Most Consequential of All Time in Cuba?
- Do You Think People Should Be Traveling This Week?
- Guava You. Guava Me. Put Guava on Everything You See.