Do you have a photo from Cuba to share with us? Send us an email. Each month we’re going to use this new column to share a Cuba photo from one of our photographers or from you. If you’re interested in sharing one of your best photos of Cuba, please tell us.
All of our photos of the month are for purchase. They’re awesome for the holidays.
For the first Cuba Photo of the Month, we’ll start with a pic by one of our own, Karen Vierbuchen, our unofficial-official Startup Cuba photographer. She’s traveled with us to locations in Cuba, Mexico, Ecuador and throughout the United States.
All of our photos of the month are for purchase. They’re awesome for the holidays. If you receive our Startup Cuba Weekly Newsletter (see below) you automatically get 15% off of every purchase.
Our Photo of the Month
Join Our Weekly Newsletter for 15% off Our Photos
More Great Stories From Startup Cuba
- NBC News: A Cuban migrant crossed the Rio Grande with one leg. ‘I’m going to take the risk.’
- LGBTQ+ Cubans Fight to Not Be Forgotten in New Families Code
- Experiencing Cuba Through Airbnb: From Opportunities to Challenges
- A Second Photo of the Month for May? Can It Be True?
- CNN: Cubans are arriving to the US in record numbers. Smugglers are profiting from their exodus