Question of the Week: Joe Biden and Kamala Harris take office this week. Among the many policy initiatives expected with this new administration, a new approach towards Cuba is expected. The question is, if this happens, when will that be? With everything on President-Elect Biden’s plate, all of which is urgent, how soon do you think he will turn his attention to the US-Cuba relationship?
All responses are anonymous.
What Do You Think?
Join Startup Cuba’s Weekly Newsletter for the Results of This Survey
More Great Stories From Startup Cuba
- A Seemingly Simple, Yet Impossible to Replicate Recipe for My Mom’s Agrio
- San Pedro, Cuba’s “Clay Town,” Gets Ready for Visitors in 2021
- 5 Tips for Latinx Entrepreneurs from the Founders of Drift
- Our Behind the Scenes Debrief Video From the David Cancel and Elias Torres Interview
- Puerto Rican Celebrity Chef Wilo Benet’s Love for the Island Shows in This Video