Do you have a photo from Cuba to share with us? Each month we’re going to use this space to share one of your Cuba photos, so if you’re interested in sharing one of your best photos, please let us know!
This month’s photo comes from Startup Cuba writer Gabby Rivero. Gabby spent this December in Cuba. She sent a bunch of photos but we like this one, taken on December 21st — it captures the current pandemic mood in Havana.
If you have a photo to share, please send it to us for consideration. We’d love to share it.
Related Post: Cuba Photo of the Month: Parque Central, Havana
Join Startup Cuba’s Weekly Email For More Stories Like This
More Great Stories From Startup Cuba
- A Seemingly Simple, Yet Impossible to Replicate Recipe for My Mom’s Agrio
- San Pedro, Cuba’s “Clay Town,” Gets Ready for Visitors in 2021
- 5 Tips for Latinx Entrepreneurs from the Founders of Drift
- Our Behind the Scenes Debrief Video From the David Cancel and Elias Torres Interview
- Puerto Rican Celebrity Chef Wilo Benet’s Love for the Island Shows in This Video