There have been reports that tourists who travel to Cuba will be offered a chance to receive a COVID-19 vaccine. The country intends to produce 100 million doses of the Soberana 02 vaccine this year. They plan to vaccinate the entire Cuban population of 11.3 million people. They’ll also be offering their vaccine to Iran, Venezuela, Vietnam and India.
Tourists will be given the option to be vaccinated in Cuba once they’ve completed their Phase 3 testing. So, for our Question of the Week, we want to know if you’d go to Cuba just to get the vaccine?
What Do You Think?
Join Our Weekly Email for Results to This Poll
More Great Stories From Startup Cuba
- A Seemingly Simple, Yet Impossible to Replicate Recipe for My Mom’s Agrio
- San Pedro, Cuba’s “Clay Town,” Gets Ready for Visitors in 2021
- 5 Tips for Latinx Entrepreneurs from the Founders of Drift
- Our Behind the Scenes Debrief Video From the David Cancel and Elias Torres Interview
- Puerto Rican Celebrity Chef Wilo Benet’s Love for the Island Shows in This Video